Cookie truffles are a delightful treat that combines the richness of cookies with the creaminess of truffles. To make these delectable treats, start by crushing your favorite cookies into fine crumbs. This can be done with a food processor or by placing the cookies in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin.
350g condensed milk
30g cocoa powder
1. Add the cookies to the bowl and crumble into small pieces with your hands.
2. In a bowl add the condensed milk and sift the cocoa powder. Add the crumbled cookies and mix until well combined.
3. Take the mixture with the teaspoon and shape it into a ball with your hands.
4. Coat each ball with cocoa powder. Transfer the truffle cookies to the refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. After the time has passed, remove from the refrigerator and serve.