SWISS ROLL CAKE 😋
3 large eggs
80ml sunflower oil
5g baking powder
5ml vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
Butter to spread the pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, mix the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Add milk and mix until well combined. Then add the flour, yeast and mix again until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Place the dough on a flat, floured surface. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin until it is 1/4-inch thick. Place the dough in a large greased skillet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the custard and chopped fruit. Pour this mixture into the pan batter. Roll the dough to create a Swiss roll.
- Bake the Swiss roll for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.