Marble cookies are a delicious option to satisfy sweet cravings. With a mixture of vanilla and chocolate dough, these cookies take on an attractive marble look. Preparation involves carefully combining both masses to achieve a distinctive pattern.
80ml vegetable oil
35g cocoa powder
60ml vegetable oil
4g baking powder
1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
1. Beat soft butter with sugar until pale and fluffy. Add 1/2 egg and vegetable oil. Work the mixture with a hand mixer until smooth, then add flour and baking powder.
2. Beat the cocoa powder with 60 ml of vegetable oil.
3. Cut the dough into thirds and dye one third with cocoa mixture.
4. Cut one cocoa dough ball and one undyed dough ball into 5 pieces, roll each into a roll.
5. Line the cocoa dough strips with regular strips to form a striped layer.
6. Shape a ball of leftover undyed dough into a log.
7. Place the log on top of the striped layer and roll, pressing lightly.
8. Let the roll cool for 30 minutes, then cut the log into individual cookies.
9. Bake at 190C/375F for 20 minutes.