MARBLED COOKIES 😋
75g of sugar
80ml vegetable oil
35g cocoa powder
60ml vegetable oil
4g baking powder
1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder 325g of flour
- Beat soft butter with sugar until pale and fluffy. Add 1/2 egg and vegetable oil. Work the mixture with a hand mixer until smooth, then add flour and baking powder.
- Beat the cocoa powder with 60 ml of vegetable oil.
- Cut dough into thirds and tint one third with cocoa mix.
- Cut one ball of cocoa dough and one ball of undyed dough into 5 pieces, roll each into a roll.
- Line the strips of cocoa mass with regular strips to form a striped layer.
- Shape a ball of leftover undyed dough into a log.
- Place the log on top of the striped layer and roll, pressing lightly.
- Let the roll cool for 30 minutes, then cut the log into individual cookies.
- Bake at 190C/375F for 20 minutes.