Creamy cookie cake:
the mouth-watering no-bake recipe .
360 g biscuits Eggs
2 Cocoa powder
3 tablespoons Cornstarch
2.5 tablespoons Vanilla sugar 10 g Sugar
50g White cream:
2 tbsp Sugar
40g Milk 400ml
50 g of butter
Biscuits for the bottom and edges .
- Place cookies on bottom and along sides of pan.
- Chocolate cream: put all the ingredients (except the butter) in a saucepan. Leave to thicken and finally add the butter and the crumbled biscuits.
- Pour the cream into the mold and level.
- White cream: put the sugar, starch and milk in a saucepan. Leave to thicken and add the butter.
- Pour the white cream over the chocolate layer and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Cookist wow