SOFT BUTTER BREAD 😋
500 gr of wheat flour
300 grams of butter
200 grams of sugar
30 gr of baking powder
1 tbsp salt
- Beat warm water with sugar and dry yeast. Set aside for the yeast to activate.
- Beat the flour with salt and add the yeast solution.
- Knead the dough with your hands until it is smooth and elastic.
- Add the butter and knead for 10 minutes. Set aside to rise for 2 hours.
- After two hours, or once it has doubled in size, the dough can be pierced.
- Cut the dough into 6 pieces.
- Flatten each piece with a rolling pin, then roll it up.
- Place rolled pieces in cake pan and set aside for 1 hour or until doubled.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C/350°F. Brush with melted butter.