300g of Manitoba flour
200g of flour 0
200g of lukewarm fresh whole milk
100g of sugar
80g of melted butter, not hot
2 large eggs (about 120g total)
20g of fresh brewer’s yeast
4g of salt
1 sachet of vanillin (0.5g)
1. In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in the milk.
2. Then add the eggs, sugar and vanillin.
3. Then add the flour, salt and melted butter.
4. Mix well until it forms a soft and sticky dough.
5. Let it rise for a couple of hours covered with plastic wrap.
6. Then roll out the dough and form the donuts, let them rise for 90 minutes.
7. Fry them in hot oil and pass them in sugar.