BILLS WITH PASTRY CREAM 😋
350 grams of flour four zeros (for 18 units)
70 grams of sugar.
160 ml of milk.
5 grams of dry yeast.
1 tbsp. Vanilla essence.
1 pinch of salt
2 tablespoons of oil.
- In a container, mix the egg, sugar, oil, vanilla essence and warm milk.
- Add the dry yeast, stir a little and add the flour.
- Integrate with a spatula, they don’t have to be lumps.
- We have to place a well integrated and smooth bun.
- Let stand until the volume doubles.
- We stretch it by sprinkling flour on the table, give the dough a rectangular shape.
- Cut into strips and join them in pairs and form braids.
- Join the ends forming a number eight.
- Place on a previously oiled plate, let rest until they double their size.
- When they double their size, fill with pastry cream, paint with egg.
- Bake in a strong oven for 15 minutes.
- Cut in half and sprinkle with powdered sugar.