HOMEMADE M&M’s COOKIES 😋
½ cup softened butter
¾ cup brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
½ cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 ¼ cups oats
1 ½ cups of M&Ms
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C or 350 °F.
- Cover a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Place the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in the bowl of a mixer and beat until smooth.
- Add the egg, peanut butter, and vanilla to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the flour and baking soda to the bowl and mix until just combined.
- Add the oats and mix and mix again.
- Add 1 cup of M&M’s and ½ cup of chocolate chips to bowl and gently mix into batter.
- Make 2 tablespoons of cookie dough balls and place them 5 cm apart on the prepared tray.
- Spoon a few remaining M&M’s and chocolate chips on top of each cookie dough ball.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven, let the cookies cool, serve and enjoy.