WATERMELON ICE CREAM 😋
625ml of fresh watermelon juice
100g of sugar
150g watermelon pieces finely chopped
250ml cold whipped cream
red food coloring
- In a saucepan add the watermelon juice, the sugar, the cornstarch, the watermelon pieces and cook until it starts to boil, stirring constantly. Let simmer for about 1-2 minutes.
- Let the syrup cool and leave it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- In a bowl, mix the whipped cream, add the syrup and a few drops of food colouring.
- Mix with a mixer completely and leave in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Mix with a spatula and with the mixer again. Transfer the mixture to the plastic container and leave it in the freezer for 7-8 hours.
- Serve with chunks of watermelon.