POLLO SOUP WITH FIDEOS AND VEGETABLES 😋
1 chicken carcass
2 chicken thighs
60gr of fideos
1 big onion
1 celery stalk
1. First for all the vegetables and washcloths well. Ya lists, pieces without cutting inside a spacious pot.
2. For this recipe we will use the chicken carcass which will add a delicious flavor to the broth, in addition we will incorporate two muscles for a better result. Incorporate both ingredients into the same bowl where you have placed the vegetables.
3. Cover with water until everything is submerged and heat it up. Once the water starts to boil, add a spoonful of salt, reduce the fire to a minimum and let it cook for an hour and a half. Aunque you are surprised, if you want a good chicken soup, the most important thing is to let it cook for a good mouse.
4. After that time, remove the meat and vegetables, separating them into different plates. Add all the vegetables to the blender and, together with two spoonfuls of broth, beat everything to make a homogeneous mixture.
5. Cook the broth and reserve. It is ideal to put it in the freezer for two or three hours so that, with the cold, the grease floats and you can remove it easily. If you do not want to follow this step, remove the grease from the broth with the help of a spoon.
6. Once degreased, add the chopped vegetables and the beans to the broth. Put on medium heat and let it cook for between 5 and 10 minutes. Your pollo con fideos soup is ready to be enjoyed! You will see how comforting and delicious it is.