ICE CREAM OF TWO FLAVORS STRAWBERRY AND YOGURT 😋
500 g. of strawberries cut into pieces
250 ml. of whipping cream or whipping cream 35% M.G. (must be cold)
180 ml. of condensed milk
1 spoon of sugar
- We begin the preparation of our strawberry ice cream, for this, in a pan at a low temperature, add the cut strawberries, the tablespoon of sugar and let cook for about 15 minutes or until we see that it takes on a texture like that of jam, then we remove from the fire and shred.
- In a container we add the crushed strawberries, the condensed milk and with the help of some electric whisks (they can be manual whisks too) we beat until the ingredients are well integrated.
- In another container we add the whipping cream and with the electric beaters, we beat until the cream is whipped, this process will take a few minutes, you must be patient, when you see that the grooves of the beaters are already marked and that the Cream has a more solid texture, this is ready (the cream must be very cold, as should the container and rods that we are going to use).
- We take a little of the whipped cream and add it to the mixture of strawberries and condensed milk, then with the help of a spatula, gradually integrate with enveloping movements, incorporate this mixture into the rest of the whipped cream and continue mixing little by little with surrounding movements until it is perfectly integrated.
- Pour the mixture into a container and flatten it on top so that it is uniform, cover it with parchment paper as I show you in the video and put it in the freezer for a minimum of 12 hours (you can make it from the night before).
- We remove from the freezer and leave a few minutes at room temperature, then with the help of a ball scoop we take several portions, serve them in a container and we already have our delicious homemade strawberry ice cream ready!! that you enjoy it (you can decorate with syrup, strawberries, cookies or whatever you like). YOGURT ICE CREAM 😋
400 ml whipping cream
3 tbsp sugar (put more if you have a sweet tooth)
4 sweetened Greek yogurts
- Put the cream in the bowl that we are going to use to assemble it, and put it in the freezer for a few minutes. This will make the cream mount better when it is very cold.
- With the cold cream, we add the sugar and begin to assemble it. We will see that little by little the cream thickens. Continue beating until firm peaks and grooves form.
- We incorporate the Greek yogurts and mix with enveloping movements.
- We put the mixture in a container with a lid in the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours. If you are going to present it on a tray, cover the container with film and this way it will be easy to unmold it
- Before serving, leave it out of the freezer for a few minutes. We have decorated it with a mint leaf