HOMEMADE CAKE WITHOUT WHEAT FLOUR 😋
110g cornstarch (1 cup) 180ml of oil (3/4 cup)
180g of sugar (1 cup)
100ml of orange juice
100g of rice flour (1/2 cup) 15g of baking powder (1 tbsp)
For the syrup
125ml of water (1/2 cup) 125ml of orange juice (1/2 cup)
100g of sugar (1/2 cup)
10g cornstarch (1 tbsp)
- Place the eggs, oil, sugar and orange juice in a blender, blend for 2 minutes.
- Pour the preparation into a container, then place the corn starch and rice flour, mix well.
- Add the baking powder and mix lightly.
- Pour into a 22 cm greased and floured mold. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 35 to 40 minutes.
- In a pan place the water, orange juice, sugar and cornstarch. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Unmold the cake when it’s warm. Then place the syrup