LEMON CAKE 😋
100 ml of extra virgin olive oil
180g of sugar
280g of flour
15 g baking powder
150 g plain yogurt NOT Greek yogurt
60ml lemon juice
The grated zest of 2 lemons
- Preheat the oven. Grease a round mold with butter and sprinkle it with flour. Eliminate excess flour (instead of flour and butter you can use baking paper). Mold diameter: 20 cm.
- Beat the egg with the sugar until creamy and whitish. Keep beating and add the oil little by little.
- Add the grated lemon peel, lemon juice and yogurt. Beat a little more so that the mixture is homogeneous.
- Add flour and baking powder. Beat a little more until smooth.
- Pour the lemon cake batter into the mold and smooth it out. Bake for about 45 minutes. Oven: 180ºC.
- When you take the cake out of the oven, leave it in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove the pan and transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.