HOMEMADE PIONONO DOUGH 😋
50g of sugar
1 teaspoon of honey
50g of flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar and honey, until obtaining a ribbon point, or when you see that the preparation has doubled its volume.
- Sift the flour and add it to the smoothie stirring gently with a spatula.
- In a mold approximately 40 cm buttered and floured, we place a parchment paper which we also butter.
- We distribute the smoothie, smooth with a spatula and take to a hot oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove, cover with a wet towel and let cool. We pass a knife over the paper and carefully remove it.
- We roll up with a towel or canvas so it doesn’t dry out and we take it to the fridge until it’s time to use it.