• 8-ounce angel hair pasta (half of a 16-ounce box)
• 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
• 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
• 1 cup salsa
• 1 cup sour cream
• 2 cups Mexican cheese blend, divided use
• 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning
• dried parsley, for topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350f degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions (remember, you are only using half a box of angel hair pasta here.) Once pasta is cooked, drain well.
3. Place pasta back into the pot and add diced chicken, cream of chicken soups, salsa, sour cream, 1 cup of Mexican cheese blend and taco seasoning.
4. Stir well to combine (this will take a few minutes.)
5. Pour combined mixture into your prepared baking dish.
6. Top with remaining cheese and a sprinkling of dried parsley.
7. Cover with nonstick aluminum foil.
8. Cook in the oven for about 25 minutes (until hot and bubbly.)