HOMEMADE FROLA PASTA 😋
1/2 cup of cornstarch
2 cups of wheat flour 0000
1 teaspoon of baking powder
3/4 cup of sugar
3 tablespoons skim or whole milk optional
150 grams of margarine
350 grams of quince jelly
1 egg yolk to paint
- Mix and sift the cornstarch together with the flour and the baking powder, arrange this preparation on the allowance in the form of a crown.
- Add the egg yolks, sugar and diced margarine to the center of the crown.
- Mix these ingredients with the help of a kitchen spatula or your hands until you form a smooth and smooth dough.
- If the dough is too dry, add the tablespoons of milk as optional. Let the dough rest covered with kitchen paper for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Stretch the dough with the help of a rolling pin and line a 24 cm tart mold. buttered and floured previously.
- Cut into cubes and step on the candy with a fork or step on potatoes, you can add a splash of hot water to help you.
- Fill the tart mold and help yourself with a spoon dipped in lukewarm water to leave the sweet well spread and smooth.
- Now yes, you can decorate the surface with strips of leftover dough.
- To finish, paint with beaten egg yolk and cook in a moderate oven for 30 to 40 minutes.