BREAD WITH HAM AND CHEESE 😋
250ml of milk (1 cup)
40g of sugar (2 tablespoons) 10g dry yeast (1 tbsp)
1 egg 40g butter (melted) 500g common wheat
5g of salt (1/2 tbsp)
2 tablespoons extract (tomato)
24 slices of ham
12 slices of mozzarella cheese
- In a container, place warm milk, sugar, dry yeast, egg and butter, then mix.
- Add common wheat flour and salt, mix.
- Then knead for 5 minutes or until you get a soft and smooth dough. Let rest until doubled in size.
- Roll out the dough, place tomato extract, ham, cheese and oregano to taste, then roll up. Let rest for 20 minutes.
- Brush with a yolk and a tablespoon of milk.
- Preheated oven at 200°C for 25 minutes.