Fried rice, a popular dish in many Asian cuisines, is a tasty and satisfying fried rice dish that can be customized with a variety of toppings. It usually starts with cooked rice, stir-fried with vegetables, proteins like chicken, shrimp, or tofu, and a mix of seasonings and sauces like soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil.
Ham cut into cubes
130 g basmati rice
260 g of water
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
1. Cook frozen peas in boiling salted water.
2. Beat the eggs with a fork and set aside.
3. Wash the rice well and cook with water until completely absorbed. Then let it cool.
4. Scramble the egg in a frying pan with a little seed oil. Then set aside.
5. Fry the ham. Then add cold rice, soy sauce, scrambled eggs and boiled peas.
6. Stir well, then turn off the heat.
7. Lastly, season with pepper and sesame seed oil.