A chicken of 2 kg more or less (without depressing)
4 tablespoons mustard
2 tablespoons crumbled oregano
1 tablespoon pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
250 ml of beer
5 tablespoons of salt
1 glass of lemon juice
A splash of apple cider vinegar
1. In a bowl, mix the garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, beer, lemon and vinegar.
2. Pour the mixture into a large pot, place the chicken on top and pour plenty of cold water to cover the chicken. With the help of a wooden spoon, stir everything.
3. Let it rest for 24 hours.
4. If it is very hot, it is advisable to let it rest in the refrigerator.
5. The next day, drain the chicken and place it on the rotisserie rod.
6. Adjust seasoning and cook for about 2 hours.
7. To see if it is already cooked, I recommend that you make a small cut in the breast part, if it is still pink, let it cook for a few more minutes.
8. If you see that it is white, it is time to remove it from the heat.