M𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 and S𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢
Spaghetti is a staple in Italian cuisine and is commonly served with various sauces, such as marinara, Alfredo, or pesto. It’s loved for its simplicity and ability to absorb the flavors of the sauces it’s paired with, making it a favorite choice for pasta enthusiasts around the world.
𝐘𝐨𝐮❜𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 :
° 12 ounces spaghetti
° 3 c sauce marinara
° 2 cup mozzarella cheese
° 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
° 8 ounces ground beef
° 8 ounces ground pork
° 1 large egg, scrambled
° 1/4 cup panko
° 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
° 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
° 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
° 1/4 teaspoon ground spices
° pinch of nutmeg
° Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
° 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Heat oven 375 degree F . Heat gently in a 9″x 9″ baking pan or cover with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, eggs, panko, Parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, allspice, and nutmeg; Add salt and pepper to taste. Utilize a wooden spoon , stir To well combined. Roll the mixture into 1/4 to 1/2 inch meatballs, forming about 18-20 meatballs.
3. Heat olive oil in a saucepan on heat. Add the meatballs in portions and fry until golden brown for about 23 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel; Sit aside.
4. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; Drain well and stir in the marinara sauce.
5. Add pasta to the prepared baking dish and add meatballs; Sprinkle mozzarella cheese. Bake in the oven until bubbles form and heat up completely, about 15-20 minutes.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
7. Enjoy !