Sure, here is some information about souffle pancake.
Souffle pancakes are a type of pancake that is made with egg whites that are beaten until stiff peaks form. This creates a light and airy pancake that is very fluffy. Souffle pancakes are typically cooked on a griddle or in a pan over low heat. They are often served with whipped cream, fruit, or syrup.
20 ml of whole milk
10 g of unsalted butter
1 teaspoon of concentrated coffee aroma
1 pinch of salt
30 gr of wheat flour
40 grams of sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. The first step to make these fluffy pancakes is to separate the yolks from the whites.
2. Now we mix the yolks in a bowl together with the milk, the previously melted butter and the teaspoon of coffee aroma, but you can use other essences such as vanilla. We end up stirring well.
3. Add a pinch of salt and the previously sifted flour, mix it with the kitchen tongue or the kitchen rods.
4. Whip the egg whites until stiff, for this we put the mixer at maximum power and when it begins to thicken, add a teaspoon of lemon and little by little the sugar until the whites are assembled. This step can also be done by hand with the rods.
5. Add the egg whites to the bowl with the yolks and with enveloping movements mix everything with the pastry tongue.
6. Once ready, we preheat a wide casserole with a few drops of oil that we will distribute with a brush on the base of the casserole, we help ourselves with a small ladle or the same piping bag where we will have introduced the mixture.
7. We put two portions the size of a Maria cookie and cover it for 4 minutes.
8. We turn them around with a spatula and cover it again, leaving the same amount of time and then we remove it.
9. We serve it directly on the plate with a drizzle of elk syrup and some slices of fresh fruit, really fluffy and delicious!