SOFT AND SPONGY BREAD 😋
400ml warm milk
10g dry yeast (1tbsp)
20g of sugar (1tbsp)
850g of common wheat flour
6g of salt (1tsp)
- In a bowl, place the melted butter, dry yeast, sugar and eggs, mix well.
- Add common wheat flour in 2 parts, mix and add the second part of the flour, then salt and mix, knead until you get a smooth and smooth dough.
- Cover and let rest for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Get all the air out of the dough. Divide into 2 parts.
- Stretch, then roll up and place in a greased mold. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Brush with an egg yolk and 1 tsp of milk. Preheated oven at 200 °C for 25 minutes.