MOIST ORANGE CAKE 😋
400g cups of sugar
375ml of oil
400ml of orange juice
1 tbsp orange zest
580g of wheat flour
3g of salt
25g of baking powder (1 sachet) For the syrup
125ml orange juice
50g cup of sugar
1. In a bowl, place the eggs and sugar, beat for 3 minutes, add the oil then beat for 2 more minutes.
2. Add the orange juice, the orange zest and mix well.
3. Place the previously sifted common wheat flour, salt and baking powder. Mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
4. Ventilate into 3 16 cm molds, previously greased and floured or only with baking paper on the base.
5. Preheated oven at 180°C for 45 minutes.
6. In a container place the orange juice and sugar. Microwave for 2 minutes, then reserve.
7. Let the cake cool, then pass a spatula around the edges and remove from the mold.
8. Brush with the orange syrup.
9. Serve and enjoy.