SALTY DANUBE BREAD
Salty Danube Bread is a traditional Hungarian delicacy that holds a special place in the hearts of many. This bread, often referred to as “Sóska,” is known for its unique blend of flavors and textures.
45ml of oil
250ml of water
1 sachet of yeast
1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. We let the dough rest for a couple of hours until it rises.
3. With the dough, we form balls and add a small piece of cheese and a small piece of ham or chorizo or salami. We put the balls in a mold lined with parchment paper.
4. We let it rest for 1 hour.
5. We bake at 200° for 30 minutes.