Sausage buns are a delicious and comforting food item that combines the savory goodness of sausages with the soft, fluffy texture of a bun. These tasty treats are a popular choice for breakfast, brunch, or even a quick snack.
For the mass:
Half a tablespoon of salt
3 tablespoons of softened butter
1 tablespoon dry yeast
1 spoon of sugar
3/4 warm milk or water
Butter or margarine
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon milk
1. Mix milk or water, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Cover for 10/15 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour and salt.
3. Pour the yeast mixture into the flour and mix. Add the eggs and butter. Stir well until combined.
4. Put the dough in a bowl with butter/oil and let it rest for 50/60 minutes.
5.Flatten the dough and then roll it.
6. Divide it into 4 equal pieces, then cut each piece into four.
7. Take each small piece of dough and form it into balls. Then spread them with butter.
8. Then place a piece of hot dog in the center of the dough. Carefully close the edges by pinching the dough with your fingers.
9. Place the rolls on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
10. Let it rest for 20 minutes.
11. Brush with beaten eggs.
12. Bake at 180 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
13. Decorate with vegetables.