3 spoonfuls of sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
5g dry yeast
2 butter spoons
3 tablespoons cocoa powder Hazelnut cream
1. In a bowl, mix warm milk with sugar and yeast, add butter and egg, then add flour and salt. Divide the dough into two pieces and add cocoa powder to the second. Let each dough rest for 2 hours.
2. Roll out each dough and cover the white one with the dark one.
3. Make the cuts and rotate them. Add hazelnut cream and wrap it.
4. Transfer to baking sheet. Let it rest for 30 more minutes.
5. Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 35 minutes.