GLAZED CINNAMON ROLES 😋
For the mass:
550 grams of flour
100 grams of sugar
2 small eggs
1/2 cup of lukewarm water
15 grams of dry yeast powder
1 spoon of vanilla
1 stick of unsalted butter
warm milk or water
a teaspoon of salt
unsalted butter at room temperature
ground cinnamon to taste
For the glaze:
2 cups of icing sugar
- In a bowl, put half a cup of warm water, then add the baking powder, a tablespoon of sugar, three tablespoons of flour and mix very well. Then cover it with plastic wrap and let it rise for 10-12 minutes.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and let it sit at room temperature.
- In a bowl, add the flour, the remaining sugar, the salt and mix very well. Next, add the melted butter, vanilla, eggs and yeast. Beat well until ingredients are incorporated.
- We begin to knead the dough with our hands and add 1/4 of warm water or milk until we obtain a smooth dough. We continue to knead until the dough is smooth and does not stick to the hands. Knead for about 10 minutes.
- Put the dough in a bowl, cover it with plastic wrap and let it rise for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, fully grease a baking pan and set aside.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a 16 x 18-inch square, and butter the entire dough, leaving about a two-finger width of unbuttered border, then add the brown sugar and roll out very well, and finally the cinnamon powder.
- Now roll the dough and cut it into 4 cm portions. Next, place the portions in the mold, cover them with transparent film and let them double in size for a few minutes.
- Put in the oven at 180 degrees and bake for 25 minutes. Then let cool.
- Put the icing sugar, a little milk and a few drops of vanilla in a bowl and mix until creamy. Then put them on top of the rolls. Enjoy.