HOMEMADE COCONUT BALLS 😋
200 grams of white chocolate
100 ml of fresh cream
50 gr of vanilla wafers
150 grams of coconut flour
200 ml of cream
200 gr of Mascarpone
5 tablespoons powdered sugar
40 gr of flaked almonds
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave with the crème fraiche (or on the stove).
- Crumble the wafers and mix them with the coconut flour.
- Whip the cream with the mascarpone, then add the icing sugar.
- Combine all the compounds by adding the flaked almonds.
- Shape the balls and pass them in the coconut flour.
- Let rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours.