PISTACHIO AND CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE😋
60g of sugar
60g flour “00”
20g of milk
10g seed oil
Pistachio and dark mousse:
50g of sugar
270g of milk
300 ml of cream
10g of sugar
80g white chocolate
35 pistachio paste
110g dark chocolate
6g gelatin in sheets
- Cake: Beat the egg whites with the sugar until stiff. Then add the egg yolks and flour. Mix a small portion of the dough with milk and oils. Add to the dough again and bake at 190º for 12 minutes.
- Mousse: mix the egg yolks with the sugar, then add salt and warm milk. Allow to thicken and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut two sponge cake discs and then soak the gelatin.
- Whip the cream with 10 g of sugar and then refrigerate.
- Melt the chocolate and mix with 160 g of the previously prepared mixture, half of the whipped cream and 3 g of gelatin.
- We assemble the first layer of cake and leave it in the fridge.
- Do the same procedure with white chocolate and pistachio cream.
- Form the second layer and leave in the fridge for 6 hours.