CHICKEN ROLL 😋
6 chicken breasts
6 slices of cheese
6 slices of ham
13 slices of bacon
Salt to taste
black pepper to taste
1. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper and place between two pieces of plastic wrap. Use the flat side of a meat mallet to strike it flat. Continue with the remaining breasts.
2. Line your work surface with plastic wrap and place the flattened breasts on top in 2 rows slightly overlapping each other.
3. Place cheese slices on flattened chicken and top with ham. With the help of plastic wrap, roll up the chicken, making sure that the filling remains inside. Chill for 1 hour.
4. Lay strips of bacon slightly overlapping on plastic wrap-lined work surface, place cooled chicken roll on top and roll up.
5. Preheat oven to 180C/360F. Bake the roll for 40 minutes or until the bacon is crisp and the chicken is cooked through.
6. When cooked, let rest for 10 minutes, slice and enjoy!