CHEESE CAKE WITH HONEY 😋
500g cream cheese
1 unit of skimmed yogurt
5 units of egg
2 tablespoons of honey Lemon juice Olive oil
- We preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with the yogurt and beat vigorously with a whisk until smooth.
- Add the honey and lemon juice and continue beating well.
- We incorporate the eggs little by little with immersive movements.
- We process everything with the blender to get an even finer and smoother cream.
- We oiled a circular mold and poured the cream cheese inside.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the cake is well curdled and slightly golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and remove from the mold.