PIONONO WITH SWEET MILK 😋
1/2 cup of sugar
1 1/2 cups of dulce de leche 1/4 cup of corn starch
5 tablespoons of wheat flour 4 tablespoons shortening or butter Powdered sugar
- Crack the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites.
- Place the yolks in a large container. Mix with the sugar and beat for 10 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch and ¼ cup of flour.
- Beat the mixture of the yolks with the flour and sugar until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Cover the baking dish with butter. The mold must be large and the extended layer of dough will be thin.
- Pour the mixture made so far into the baking pan.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Bake the mixture for 15 minutes. It must not be allowed to dry, or else it will not be able to be rolled later.
- Unmold without breaking the mixture and place the cake on top of a damp kitchen cloth.
- Spread the dulce de leche on top.
- Roll up the mixture with the help of a damp cloth. Let it acquire room temperature.
- Remove the rag when the mixture is at room temperature.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on top of the pionono.