STRAWBERRY CAKE 😋
450g of common wheat flour (3 cups)
60g chocolate cobertuta (chopped) 100g of chocolate couverture
14g baking powder (1tbsp)
1/2 cup strawberry (chopped)
200ml of oil
200 ml of milk
4 eggs Whole strawberries (needed amount)
- In a container place the eggs, the sugar, then mix well.
- Add the oil, then add the milk and mix well.
- Place common wheat flour and baking powder, mix well.
- Add the chopped strawberries and the chopped chocolate couverture, mix well. then pour into the greased and floured 33 x 22 cm mold.
- Place the whole strawberries and the chocolate coverage. Preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Brush with syrup (optional)