MILK AND BUTTER BREAD 😋
400 ml of lukewarm milk
20 g sugar (1 heaping tbsp) 10 g dry yeast (1 tbsp) 80 g butter (melted)
850 g of common wheat flour 1 heaping tsp salt
- In a container, place the milk, sugar, dry yeast, melted butter and eggs, mix well.
- Add the common wheat flour, then the salt and mix.
- Knead until you get a soft and smooth dough. Then cover and let stand 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Get all the air out of the dough.
- Divide into 27 to 30 portions and form into balls, then stretch and roll the dough.
- Place in a greased mold, cover and let rest until doubled in size.
- Brush with 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of milk. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 25 minutes.