everyone will love these chocolate squares. Save the recipe
1/2 tsp salt
120g (5/8 cup) of sugar
150ml (3/5 cup) of milk
50ml (1/5 cup) of vegetable oil
150g (1 1/4 cups) of flour
30g of cocoa powder
5g of baking powder
10g of gelatin
50ml of water
200g (4/5 cup) of condensed milk
200ml (4/5 cup) of whipping cream
50g of chocolate
40ml of warm cream
- In a bowl mix together eggs with sugar and salt, and add in milk, and oil. Sift in flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Transfer to the pan and bake at 180°C (350°F) for 15 minutes.
- Divide the prepared cocoa biscuit into two pieces. Transfer the first piece to the mold.
- In a bowl beat condensed milk with whipped cream, mix in gelatin and pour into the mold, top with the second piece of dark biscuit.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Top with chocolate and cream mixture.