CUPCAKES STUFFED WITH CHOCOLATE 😋
200 grams of sugar
200 grams of flour
7 grams of baking powder
1 tablespoon vanilla sugar 180 grams of butter
125 grams of fondant chocolate for the filling
FOR THE FILLING
30 milliliters of liquid cream
1. Melt the chocolate Chop the chocolate and melt it in a casserole, in a bain-marie, together with the liquid cream. Stir continuously with a spatula until the chocolate is completely melted and allow to warm to room temperature.
2. Grate the lemon peel Cut the butter into cubes, arrange them in a bowl and leave to soften at room temperature. carefully wash the lemon under the running tap, dry it with a clean cloth and finely grate the skin with a small hole grater. Preheat the oven to 185 °C.
3. Cream butter and sugar Using a whisk, beat the softened butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar. Add the eggs, one at a time, and continue beating until you get a creamy, whitish mixture.
4. Add the flour Add the flour and yeast, dropping them through a sieve or fine-mesh strainer, and mix well. Lastly, add the lemon zest.
5. Fill the molds Fill 12 curled paper capsules with a tablespoon of dough and spread the melted chocolate on top. Finish filling the capsules with the dough until they fill 2/3 parts of their capacity and arrange them in a muffin tin. If you don’t have a mold, insert each capsule into another capsule. Thus, during cooking, the cupcake dough rises correctly and does not deform.
6. Bake the cupcakes Bake the muffins in the oven, at 185°C, for 18 minutes or until they start to turn golden. Then remove them and let them cool on a wire rack. If you wish, you can serve them sprinkled with icing sugar.