✅ 1 cup rolled oats
✅ 1/3 cup almond butter (I used )
✅ 2 tablesooons maple syrup
*Optional: pinch of salt
✅ 6 tablespoons almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
✅ 6 teaspoons chocolate granola butter (I used the one )
✅ 60g dairy-free caramel chocolate, melted (I used the brand one from )
1. Prepare 6 cupcake holes with non-stick paper or use a silicone mould like I did
2. In a bowl, combine the oats, almond butter, maple syrup and optional pinch of salt. Mix until a cookie dough consistency. Divide the mixture amongst the 6 cupcake holes and press it up against the side of the mould to create a shell.
3. Place a tablespoon of almond butter in the centre of each cup. Add a teaspoon of the granola butter over the top
4. Melt the chocolate and pour it over each cup, dividing it evenly
5. Freeze for at least 60 mins to firm up before serving
*Storage tips: in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for months
Enjoy! These make such a delicious breakfast on the go, afternoon pick-me-up or treat after dinner! Definitely let me know if you try it.