* 4 Skinless boneless chicken breasts about 1 1/2 lb.
* 1 Tsp Italian seasoning mix
* 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
* 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
* Sea salt and pepper
* 12 Asparagus stalks end trimmed
* 1 oz Sun-dried Tomatoes chopped
* 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
* 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
2. Place the chicken on a clean
chopping board and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Start cutting each one lengthwise to create the pockets. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
4. Add 3 sprigs of asparagus and a couple of pieces of sun-dried tomatoes to a mozzarella slice, then roll it to hold them inside. Stuff the chicken breasts with it.
5. Close the pocket with a toothpick. Heat oil in a large and cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add in the chicken and sear it until nicely golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.
7. Bake the chicken for 15-20 minutes, or until the cooked through and no longer pink in the inside. Enjoy!