✅1 1/4 cups plain flour
✅1/4 cup cocoa powder
✅ 1/2 teaspoon salt
✅3/4 cup raw sugar
✅1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
✅ 3 tablespoons almond milk
Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
CHOC CARAMEL GANACHE:
✅ 400ml (1 tin) coconut whipping cream
✅ 200g vegan milk or dark chocolate
✅ 3/4 cup salted caramel sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C/ 350 degrees F. Spray a large tart shell with non-stock spray.
2. Make the TART BASE: In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients until the sugars have dissolved. Add in the dry ingredients and until no dry flour remains.
3. Transfer the tart pastry into the tart shell. Bake for 12-14 mins. Remove from the oven and place in then freezer to cool.
4. Make the CHOC CARAMEL GANACHE: In large bowl, melt the chocolate in bursts in the microwave. Stir in the coconut cream until smooth and silk, then pour it into the tart shell.
5. Drizzle the salted caramel sauce over the ganache and use the back of your spoon or a skewer to drag it through the chocolate to create a ripple effect.
6. Transfer to the fridge to set for 1 hour.
Storage tips: in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 week or frozen for months