HOMEMADE BURGER BREAD
Homemade burger bread is a delightful addition to any burger-making experience. Making your own burger buns allows you to control the quality and flavor of the bread, resulting in a tastier and more personalized burger.
The process typically involves mixing flour, yeast, sugar, salt, and water, then shaping the dough into buns and baking until they’re golden brown.
350 g baking flour
155 ml whole milk
15 ml of olive oil
5 g dry yeast
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, salt and sugar. We make a well in the middle and add the yeast and milk. We move well until it is integrated.
2. In another smaller bowl, add the egg and beat it lightly. We add it to the previous mixture and mix.
3. Add the olive oil and begin to knead with hands lightly greased with a little oil.
4. When we have kneaded until we get a homogeneous dough, we form a ball and put it back in the bowl. We cover with a kitchen towel and let it rest for an hour and a half.
5. After that time we place our dough again on a smooth floured surface. We knead lightly to remove a little air and divide into 8 equal parts.
6. We knead each bun until it has tension and we shape it.
7. We place all the rolls on the oven tray on parchment paper and let them rest again for 40 minutes.
8. Preheat the oven to 180ºC, heat up and down and without air.
9. Lightly paint each bun with water, being careful not to let the dough drop, sprinkle sesame seeds to taste.
10. Bake for 15 minutes, until they acquire a golden hue. When they are to your liking, remove them from the oven and let them cool on the oven rack.