RICE BREAD WITHOUT OVEN
Making rice bread without an oven is a creative alternative for those looking to enjoy this gluten-free option. To prepare it, you’ll need rice flour, water, salt, and a non-stick pan. Begin by mixing the rice flour with water and salt to create a batter. Heat the non-stick pan and pour a ladle of the batter into it.
200g rice powder
230ml warm milk
4g instant dry yeast
20g of sugar
10g olive or sunflower oil
3g of salt
1. Dissolve the yeast and sugar in a bowl. Cover the rice flour with salt. Mix all ingredients
2. As each rice flour has a different moisture content, add the milk little by little while mixing.
3. Next, add the olive oil. Stir until well integrated.
4. Let the dough ferment in a warm place until it has doubled in volume.
5. The mixture will have many bubbles, stir them to eliminate the gas.
6. Place a 20cm frying pan over medium heat and heat it for a few seconds.
7. 7. Grease the pan with cooking oil. Pour the batter and tap the pan to distribute it over the entire surface.
8. Next, place a lid of aluminum foil over the pan and let it ferment again for 20-30 minutes.
9. Replace the lid and turn on low heat.
10. Let cook for 10-13 minutes. If the top of the bread is hardened, tip the bread onto a plate and return it to the pan.
11. Cook the back over low heat for 5 or 6 minutes. And ready!