Sacher cake is a renowned Austrian dessert that has earned its place in the world of classic pastries. This decadent treat consists of two layers of dense chocolate cake, separated by a layer of apricot jam, and covered with a smooth, glossy chocolate glaze.
120g dark chocolate
75g “00” flour
30g cocoa powder
150g peach jam
150g dark chocolate
1. Chop the chocolate and melt it together with the butter and milk. Then integrate the yolks.
2. Beat the egg whites with 40 g of sugar until stiff and add them to the mixture.
3. Then sift the flour, cocoa and add to the rest.
4. Pour the mixture into the mold and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
5. Then fill with the jam and decorate with the ganache.