CLASSIC FLOUGH CAKE
Classic Flough Cake is a beloved dessert that has stood the test of time. With its origins shrouded in history, this cake is a delightful blend of flavors and textures. It features layers of moist sponge cake, generously filled with velvety chocolate ganache and adorned with a smooth, glossy chocolate glaze that glistens temptingly.
250g. of sugar
250g. Of flour
50 ml. of water
25 ml. of oil
8g. chemical yeast
A lemon zest
A spoonful of vanilla essence
1. We separate the yolks from the whites.
2. We beat the egg whites until we get a snow-like texture, we add half of the sugar and continue beating until we obtain a firm meringue.
3. Beat the yolks with the other half of the sugar.
4. Add the water, oil, lemon zest and vanilla, and continue beating.
5. We add the flour and yeast with enveloping movements.
6. We continue with the surrounding movements to incorporate the whipped egg whites.
7. Pour the dough into a 20 cm mold, previously greased with butter or oil and with greaseproof paper on its base.
8. We bake at 170° C heat up and down, about 40 minutes.