PIZZA IN FRYING PAN
Making pizza in a frying pan is a convenient and quick way to satisfy your pizza cravings without needing an oven. To create a stovetop pizza masterpiece, start by heating a frying pan over medium heat and adding a touch of oil to prevent sticking.
1 and 1/2 cups of flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil
11 tablespoons of water
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until well combined. It should be a soft dough that does not stick to your hands. If necessary, add more water or more flour.
2. Knead the mixture for about 2 minutes to combine well. Let it rest for about 10 minutes.
3. Flatten the dough and shape it with a rolling pin until it is round. It can be with all the dough or cut it in half and make 2 small pizzas like I do in the video.
4. Finish forming the pizza in the pan by forming a thicker edge with your finger so that the sauce or cheese does not escape. Underneath, put a mini splash of oil. I didn’t add it because my pan is ceramic and doesn’t stick, but if you have doubts, oil.
5. Bring to a minimum heat and, while it is cooking, add the sauce and the pieces of cheese. After a few minutes, cover half of the pan and leave it like that until the cheese melts, always over low heat. Once golden brown, remove and eat immediately. Ready! You’ve already made the tastiest and most delicious homemade pizza you can find.