ICE CREAM OF THREE FLAVORS
No matter what flavors you choose, three-flavor ice cream is always a delicious and satisfying treat. So next time you’re in the mood for ice cream, be sure to try a combination of three flavors. You won’t be disappointed.
400 grams of condensed milk
700 ml pastry cream
200 grams of raspberries
75 gr of chocolate to melt
1 splash of orange juice
2 level tablespoons of sugar
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- The first thing we are going to do is prepare the raspberry coulis to give the ice cream a good flavor, and these are homemade. Put a casserole on the fire with the sugar, raspberries and a splash of orange juice. Let cook for a few minutes and grind, then pass through a strainer to make it as fine as possible, and reserve in the fridge.
- Now we are going to prepare the mold; Mine is an empty milk brick, the narrow ones, not the wide ones, I got 2 bars. Remove one of the flaps with a cutter, and remove a washer that is on the cap, wash and dry the brick, then put a strip of parchment paper inside and let it protrude from the edges, to facilitate demoulding.
- In a very cold bowl, and with the very cold rods, we are going to mount the cream that must be with a minimum of 35% fat. Whip the cream with an electric whisk until it is almost whipped, but with a creamy texture, it should not be so firm as to decorate cakes.
- Once the cream is whipped, add the condensed milk in the form of a thread, which must be very cold, and we beat with the rods at low speed, until the two ingredients are well integrated. This will be the base of our ice cream and now divide it into 3 parts as equal as possible. To one of the parts you put the vanilla and mix, to another you put the raspberry coulis and stir and to another the melted chocolate and almost fried.
- You can start with any flavor you want, I started with chocolate. Put a layer of chocolate in the molds and put it in the freezer for one or two hours, and put another layer of the raspberry cream, leave it in the freezer for another hour and finish with the vanilla flavored cream and put it in the freezer overnight. While the layers rest in the freezer, the bowls with the creams will wait in the fridge. Remove from the freezer and carefully cut the ends of the brick, in order to facilitate unmolding, serve with ice cream cookies or directly on plates