MARBLED MUFFINS 😋
100 grams of sugar
200 grams of flour
11 gr of royal type chemical yeast (chemical booster)
125 gr of plain yogurt
85 grams of butter
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
optional cocoa cream
- In a large bowl, vigorously beat the eggs + sugar until the mixture turns white. Add the natural yogurt and mix. Add the dry ingredients (flour + chemical booster) to the preparation and mix. Add the melted butter.
- Divide the dough into two different bowls. In one of them, add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- In the other bowl, add the vanilla and mix well.
- With the help of a few soup spoons, pour the two masses into the muffin pan, inserting them randomly.
- When we have put all the dough in the mold, with a wooden skewer or the beak of a knife, mix both masses a little, without over-mixing so that it does not fall apart.
- In a preheated oven at 180°C, we will cook our muffins for 15 minutes.
- Once baked, let them cool completely (preferably on a rack).