CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CREAM 😋
1 plain yogurt
1 measure of mild olive oil yogurt
2 measures of sugar yogurt
3 measures of flour yogurt
1 packet of yeast
200 ml of whipping cream
Jam In this case strawberry
100 grams of dark chocolate
For the coverage:
200 gr of couverture chocolate
100 ml of liquid cream
- In a bowl we put the eggs and sugar and beat.
- Add the yogurt, flour and oil and beat again.
- Add the yeast envelope and stir with a spatula.
- In the microwave, we melt the dark chocolate with a little butter and incorporate it into the mix. We integrate well with enveloping movements.
- With the oven preheated, we bake 20 minutes at 120º and between 10 and 15 minutes at 150º.
- While it is baking, we mount the cream with a little sugar (to taste) and reserve in the fridge.
- Once the cake is made and cooled, we split it in half and spread one side with jam and put the whipped cream on the other.
- We close the cake.
- In a microwave container (we can also do it in a water bath), we melt the chocolate and cream.
- Cover the cake with the chocolate coating