MUFFINS WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS 😋
185 g of chocolate chips
300 grams of flour
140 grams of sugar
165 g of sunflower oil
16 g Royal yeast
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
140 ml of whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and place our capsules in the cupcake tray, in this way we will prevent them from opening during baking. We booked.
- In the mixer bowl, beat the eggs together with the vanilla extract, milk and sunflower oil. Then add the salt and sugar and mix well for a couple of minutes, until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Add the previously sifted flour together with the yeast and mix well. We must not beat excessively, so we will prevent the muffins from being hard when baked.
- Finally, we add the chocolate chips and mix with the help of a spatula.
- We distribute the mixture in our cupcake capsules with the help of a spoon to make ice cream balls and bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- We will check that they are ready by poking them with a toothpick, when it comes out clean it is that they are perfect and ready to take out of the oven. Let it cold down.