HOMEMADE JELLY 😋
40 grams of strawberry flavored gelatin
400 grams of sour cream
400 ml of hot water
40 grams of passion fruit jelly
200 ml of hot water
- In a bowl I will add 40 grams of strawberry flavor gelatin, 400 ml of hot water and mix well to dissolve the gelatin. You can substitute the strawberry flavor for any other flavor you like.
- Then I add a little oil in a mold and spread it well. The oil will help the gelatin come out more easily.
- I add the strawberry jelly inside and put it in the fridge for 1 hour or until it hardens.
- Now, in a blender I am going to add 40 grams of passion fruit gelatin, 200 ml of hot water and I am going to beat well in the blender until the gelatin dissolves.
- Then I will add 400 grams of heavy cream and continue mixing. I’m going to put this mixture from the blender inside the mold and take it back to the fridge for 2 hours.